Tis the season to be jolly……………………….
It’s that time of year again where many of us look forward to giving our loved ones gifts to say Happy Christmas, be it for religious beliefs or a thank you for the past year.
Christmas has become a busier and busier time of year for us all. With the High Street and Internet flooded with Christmas Gift ideas, it is no wonder that we are not only stuck for choice but also end up buying gifts that run the risk of collecting dust in someone’s cupboard!
With this in mind….why not give a gift that keeps giving! We have the perfect gift for you……..
Shea Island Gift Sets contain all Natural Skincare products that not only offer a range of health benefits but are also kind to the environment and help to support local African communities by providing jobs and sources of income.
The Gift sets contain x1 200g bar of African Black Soap, x1 500g Unrefined Shea Butter and x1 Natural Sea Sponge.
Natural Sea Sponge:
- Sea Sponges are the most natural and healthy way to cleanse and care for the skin as they are permeated with natural enzymes that inhibit the growth of mould, mildew and bacteria
- Produce a rich lather, needing only a small amount of liquid or bar of soap
- 100% Hypoallergenic
- Sea Sponges are sustainably harvested. When sponges are collected, part of the sponge is left on the ocean floor to grow back. Through crop rotation sponges are harvested over, and over again as they regrow to their original size within a few years.
Unrefined Shea Butter:
- Excellent face and body moisturiser
- Reduces Inflammation
- 100% Natural
- Contains essential fatty acids, Vitamins A and E which helps to maintain the skins elasticity and suppleness
- Can be used in the hair and scalp to repair damaged hair and promote hair growth
- Suitable for Children
African Black Soap:
- Natural Skin Cleanser
- Suitable for all skin types
- Combats Acne
- Helps to treat Eczema and Psoriasis
- Reduces Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Evens Skin Tone
- Can be used on the face and body
So what are you waiting for?……..Purchase your Shea Island Gift Set today or following us on Instagram/Facebook and Twitter and see which local Christmas Markets we will be at!
Happy Christmas Shopping from Shea Island!